The In-Ground Fence™ System is a simple and cost-effective alternative to a traditional fence. 305 metres of wire, 100 flags and 1 Collar Receiver are included to keep your dog contained in a garden up to 54 ares. The transmitter is powerful enough to cover up to 4,047 ares of land, and you can add an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of additional Add-A-Dog® Collar (SDF-CR-22). Installation is as simple as burying the wire around the perimeter of your garden and plugging in the transmitter. The Collar Receiver offers 4 levels of static stimulation to match any dogs' temperament, as well as a vibration/tone option.Manuals & Support
100% Hassle-Free Returns
- Related Product
- Wire-break Transmitter alarm alerts you to possible problems with the Boundary Wire
- Anti-Linger feature prevents dog from running down Collar Receiver battery in warning zone
- Built-in lightning protection
- 35 metres of 2-Gauge Wire, 1 Flags, and 1 Collar Receiver are included to keep your dog contained in a garden up to 54 ares
- Expands to 13.5 ares with purchase of additional Wire & Flag Kits (PRFA-5)
- Expands to any number of dogs with purchase of Add-A-Dog® Collars (SDF-CR-22)
The system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 2,621 metres of Boundary Wire. Bury the Boundary Wire to enclose the dog's Boundary Area. You temporarily define the Boundary Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your dog. Your dog wears a Collar Receiver with Contact Points that touch his neck and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Boundary Area. When your dog reaches the Warning Zone, the Collar Receiver gives a warning beep. If your dog continues into the Stimulation Zone, a safe static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area.
Learn more about how the In-Ground Fence™ System works
Low Battery Indicator
- Collar Receiver
- 35 metres of 2-Gauge Wire
- 1 Flags
- Transmitter Adaptor
- Operating Guide with Training Information
Receiver weighs 28.3 g with strap & battery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.